J4W's Pillow Inserts are perfect for any outdoor or indoor space.
- 📏 WHAT SIZE TO BUY – ⚠ For COVERS we recommend an INSERT that is 1" larger than your cover, EXAMPLE, a 18x18 pillow cover should have a 19x19. Refer to our sizing chart for more details. If you are unsure about sizing, contact us and one of our J4W Stylists will advise you.
- 🔎 MATERIALS – Our pillow inserts are generously filled with 100% brand new hypoallergenic, mold and mildew resistant, high loft, polyester fibers that have been processed by our special machines to their full fluffiness. The outer covering is made of durable non-woven Olefin. Olefin fabric is extremely durable. - Spills and stains are easy to clean. Stain resistance and durability are a huge benefit if you have pets or children in your home. Each pillow is inspected and weighed by our production team to ensure the best quality.
- ✔QUALITY – We use only brand-new high-loft polyester fibers for our filling. This filling is processed by our machines to be super fluffy and soft. We have calculated what is, in our opinion, the perfect firmness to fluffiness ratio, so you’ll end up with an insert that is firm enough to be supportive, yet soft enough to provide a measure of comfort. All of the materials we use in this insert are hypoallergenic and mold and mildew resistant, which makes these great for allergy sufferers.
- ✨ MACHINE WASHABLE – All of the materials used in this pillow insert are polyester, which is a synthetic fiber. This makes these inserts easy to wash in the machine (lukewarm water on the gentlest cycle). These pillow inserts are also dryer-safe. Use the lowest heat setting. You can put some tennis balls in the dryer to keep the pillows fluffy while drying. You can put the tennis balls inside a dryer bag or socks to lessen the impacts on the inserts during the drying.
- 🇨🇦 MADE IN CANADA – Our pillow inserts are made right here in Canada. We have an amazing production team that carefully checks each insert to make sure they meet our quality standard before they leave our facility.
Need Help? Contact us at 1 (647) 933-2878